Off Season, Power Imbalances, Workout Fuel Timing and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 234
How to plan your offseason, fixing power imbalances, optimal timing for workout fuel and more are all covered in Episode 234 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How long should your off season be?
- Why you should not immediately start a Build Phase after time off
- Deep dive on how and when you should fuel your workouts
- Is it bad to change position during VO2 max intervals?
- What to do if you have a left / right power imbalance
- Coach Chad’s tips on how to read while on the trainer
- Entertainment options on the trainer
- Do athletes need more cooling as they adapt to putting out more power?