LIBERTY 60/88MM CLINCHER WHEELS
|RIM MATERIAL||Toray T700 full carbon|
|BRAKE SURFACE||Basalt braking|
|RIM DEPTH||front 60mm rear 88mm|
|RIM SHAPE||V shape|
|HUB||Powerway R36 road bike hubs|
|FREEHUB BODY||Shiman/campy/s-ram 11/10/9/8 speed compatible|
|SPOKE||Pillar psr 1432 aero bladed spokes|
|LACE PATTERN||Front radial; Rear radial on non-drive side and 2X on drive side|
|SPOKE COUNT||20 front 24 rear (18/21, 16/20 holes also available)|
|WHEELS WEIGHT||1795G +- 40|
|RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT||120kg|
RIM PROFILES: TECHNOLOGIES:
– FRONT 60MM REAR 88MM COMBINATION
– 23MM WIDE V SHAPE DESIGN
– TUBELESS READY
– BASALT BRAKE SURFACE
– POWERWAY R36 HUBS (TOP QUALITY&DURABLE BEARINGS)
– PILLAR PSR 1432 AERO BLADED SPOKES
PILLAR PSR X-TRA 1420 AERO SPOKES
SAPIM CX RAY AERO SPOKES
The Sapim CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the Sapim CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the Sapim spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The Sapim CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
DT SWISS 350S ROAD HUBS
The affordable performance of 350 hubs that everyone has come to expect in a straight pull hub shell. Available in 20 hole front and 24 hole rear options and with 11 speed Shimano rotor, the non disc straightpull hub is perfect for the rider looking for the next evolution in DT Swiss Ratchet System® technology. Weight: Front 110gram / Rear 264gram
DT SWISS 240S ROAD HUBS
STRAIGHTPULL DT Swiss 240S Hubs TECHNOLOGY Straightpull hubs are made for straight spokes with no bend at the head. Same as the classic DT Swiss hubs they have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows most hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making the DT Swiss 240S Hubs compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
Weight: Front 107gram / Rear 212gram
J Bend and Straight Pull is both available for DT hubs.
Feel free to contact us to get the offer for DT hubs upgrade, you will get amazing price!!!
ABOUT CUSTOMS TAXES:
Please be noted that our offer does not include any customs taxes/duties, and we will not be responsible for any extra charges. But usually we will declare $120 only for your customs to help you pay less taxes/duties. If payment proof is required by your customs, we strongly suggest two separated payments, otherwise the package will be returned due to insufficient clearance documents. Please contact us if you don’t know how to proceed. If you have particular requirements, please leave the comments. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
LIBERTY carbon wheels are guaranteed 18 MONTHS WARRANTY.
Any quality issues occur within 18 months, we are obliged to repair/replace neccessary components for free.
What’s more, if there is unlucky crash/accidents with your wheels with 24 months, we are willing to offer you new wheels at minimum cost.
This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
· The following improper use will void your warranty
· 1 Crashes and accidents
· 2 Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
· 3 Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
· 4 Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
· 5 Normal wear and tear
· 6 Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
· 7 Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold
· 8 Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
· 9 Damages caused by natural disaster
· This warranty does not cover
· 10 Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
· 11 Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
· 12 All other bicycle components
· 13 Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
· Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
· 14 Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
· 15 Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
· 16 Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
· 17 Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi; MTB: 65psi