DEERACE 23.5MM X 24MM HOOKLESS TUBELESS MTB WHEELS FOR XC
Now available in a range of sizes to suit riders across multiple MTB disciplines, LIBERTY CYCLES is a reliable and robust rim maker that offers superior strength without the weight penalty. New rims for 2016 are hook design mtb rims and hookless designed mtb rims. Available in 26er, 650b, 29er Carbon MTB Bicycle Rims, width mountain Bicycle Rims available in 24mm, 30mm, 35mm, LIBERTY Mountain Bicycle Rims build into a strong, light and durable Mountain Bicycle Wheelset ready to inspire hard riding confidence on the cross country, all mountain, downhill, free ride.
Material: Toray T700
Rim size: 29ER/ 27.5ER(650B)/ 26ER
Rim depth/width: 23.5mm/24mm
Rim type: Hookless
Rim drills: 28 front 32 rear
Rim finish: UD MATTE
Hubs: NOVATEC D771SB D772SB – Default 15mm front, 12*142mm rear, black/red.
Freebody: Shiman/Campagnol 9/10/11S or S-RAM XX1 S compatible. (default shiman)
Spokes: Sapim CX-RAY Aero Bladed Spokes, black
Nipple: Sapim SILS Alloy, black/red
Wheels weight: 1336g for 26er; 1366g for 27.5er; 1396g for 29er. All +- 40g.
Tubeless ready: Yes
Accessories: valve extensions, 4 spare spokes and nipples.
Hookless Design – TUBELESS READY
2.5mm thickness, 35 layers pregreg to reinforce the side wall and to prevent air leaking.
An 3°angled bead lock to keep the tire bead positioned on the shelf when air is released from the tire and also adds a level of safety if a tire is leaking. This features allows you to refresh sealant without having the tire bead fall into the center of the rim, resulting in a tire that is more difficult to inflate and re-seat.
Extra carbon fiber strip has a good characteristics to reinforce the spoke hole.
Impact Resistant Construction
Extra layers of prepreg that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim All rims use a blend of Toray 700 and 800 carbon fiber with the Toray 800, which is 25% stronger,used in high impact areas.
ABOUT CUSTOMS TAXES:
Please be noted that our offer does not include any customs taxes/duties, and we will not be responsible for any extra charges. But usually we will declare $120 only for your customs to help you pay less taxes/duties. If payment proof is required by your customs, we strongly suggest two separated payments, otherwise the package will be returned due to insufficient clearance documents. Please contact us if you don’t know how to proceed. If you have particular requirements, please leave the comments. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
LIBERTY carbon wheels are guaranteed 18 MONTHS WARRANTY.
Any quality issues occur within 18 months, we are obliged to repair/replace neccessary components for free.
What’s more, if there is unlucky crash/accidents with your wheels with 24 months, we are willing to offer you new wheels at minimum cost.
This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
· The following improper use will void your warranty
· 1 Crashes and accidents
· 2 Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
· 3 Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
· 4 Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
· 5 Normal wear and tear
· 6 Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
· 7 Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold
· 8 Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
· 9 Damages caused by natural disaster
· This warranty does not cover
· 10 Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
· 11 Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
· 12 All other bicycle components
· 13 Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
· Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
· 14 Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
· 15 Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
· 16 Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
· 17 Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi; MTB: 65psi
For wider rims for all mountain bicycle wheels, please refer to this product.