DEERACE ASYMMETRIC 29ER 25MM X 32MM HOOKLESS TUBELESS MTB WHEELS FOR AM/TRAIL
Material: Toray T700
Rim size: 29ER
Rim depth/width: 25mm/32mm
Rim type: Clincher Hookless
Rim drills: 28/28H
Rim finish: 3K TWILL GLOSSY
Hubs: NOVATEC D411SB/D412SB – 15*100mm front, 12*142mm rear (QR version also available, default THRU AXLE version), black.
Freebody: Shiman 8/9/10/11S or S-RAM XD XX1 X01 11V 11S 12V 12S compatible.
Spokes: Pillar psr 1420 Aero Bladed Spokes, black
Nipple: SAPIM SILS Alloy, black/red
Wheels weight: 1395G+-5%
Tubeless ready: Yes
Accessories: 4 spare spokes and nipples.
DEFAULT ORDER INFORMATIONS
1. RIM WEAVE/FINISH – 3K TWILL GLOSSY ( UD/3K/12K/ 3T TWILL, MATTE/GLOSSY)
2. NIPPLE COLOR – BLACK ( RED AVAILABLE)
NOVATEC D411SB/D412SB – THE LIGHTEST MTB HUBS FOR XC – 323G – THRU AXLE/ QR CONVERTIBLE
THRU AXLE VERSION>>
option1: front 15mm, rear 12*142mm (default)
option2: front 12mm, rear 12*142mm
PILLAR PSR 1420 AERO BLADED SPOKES
INCREASE WHEELS STRENGTH AND AERODYNAMICS
ABOUT CUSTOMS TAXES:
Please be noted that our offer does not include any customs taxes/duties, and we will not be responsible for any extra charges. But usually we will declare $120 only for your customs to help you pay less taxes/duties. If payment proof is required by your customs, we strongly suggest two separated payments, otherwise the package will be returned due to insufficient clearance documents. Please contact us if you don’t know how to proceed. If you have particular requirements, please leave the comments. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
LIBERTY carbon wheels are guaranteed 18 MONTHS WARRANTY.
Any quality issues occur within 18 months, we are obliged to repair/replace neccessary components for free.
What’s more, if there is unlucky crash/accidents with your wheels with 24 months, we are willing to offer you new wheels at minimum cost.
This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
· The following improper use will void your warranty
· 1 Crashes and accidents
· 2 Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
· 3 Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
· 4 Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
· 5 Normal wear and tear
· 6 Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
· 7 Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold
· 8 Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
· 9 Damages caused by natural disaster
· This warranty does not cover
· 10 Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
· 11 Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
· 12 All other bicycle components
· 13 Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
· Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
· 14 Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
· 15 Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
· 16 Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
· 17 Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi; MTB: 65psi