– WORRY ABOUT HIGH TAXES/DUTIES?
– DO NOT WANT ANY DELAY WITH CUSTOMS CLEARANCE?
– HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE?
Choose Shipping Method – SELLER’S SHIPPING METHOD when you place the order. ( EU BUYERS ONLY.)
NOTE TRACKING INFORMATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS SHIPPING METHOD.
DEERACE 40MM X 25MM TUBULAR WHEELS
NOVATEC AS511SB/FS522SB STRAIGHT PULL HUBS
SAPIM CX-RAY AERO SPOKES
|RIM MATERIAL||Toray T700 full carbon|
|BRAKE SURFACE||Basalt braking|
|RIM SHAPE||U shape|
|HUB||NOVATEC AS511SB/FS522SB STRAIGHT PULL HUBS|
|FREEHUB BODY||Shiman 11/10 speed|
|SPOKE||Pillar psr 1420 or sapim cx-ray aero bladed spokes|
|NIPPLE||SAPIM SILS ALLOY BLACK|
|LACE PATTERN||Front radial; Rear 2X for both sides|
|SPOKE COUNT||20 front 24 rear|
|RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT||110kg|
NOVATEC LIGHTEST STRAIGHT PULL ROAD HUBS 288G
ABOUT CUSTOMS TAXES:
Please be noted that our offer does not include any customs taxes/duties, and we will not be responsible for any extra charges. But usually we will declare $120 only for your customs to help you pay less taxes/duties. If payment proof is required by your customs, we strongly suggest two separated payments, otherwise the package will be returned due to insufficient clearance documents. Please contact us if you don’t know how to proceed. If you have particular requirements, please leave the comments. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
LIBERTY carbon wheels are guaranteed 18 MONTHS WARRANTY.
Any quality issues occur within 18 months, we are obliged to repair/replace neccessary components for free.
What’s more, if there is unlucky crash/accidents with your wheels with 24 months, we are willing to offer you new wheels at minimum cost.
This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only.
· The following improper use will void your warranty
· 1 Crashes and accidents
· 2 Misuse (off-road riding, jumping, trick riding, Cyclocross, etc)
· 3 Modification of wheels or Improper assembly
· 4 Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
· 5 Normal wear and tear
· 6 Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
· 7 Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelset as sold
· 8 Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function
· 9 Damages caused by natural disaster
· This warranty does not cover
· 10 Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
· 11 Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc)
· 12 All other bicycle components
· 13 Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
· Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
· 14 Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
· 15 Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
· 16 Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use your wheels.
· 17 Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended. Road: 130psi; MTB: 65psi