QS Motor 13inch 2000W – 8000W 273 brushless DC electric bike motorcycle hub motor
For 13inch E-scooter Wheel hub motor, it could be used for electric scooter, electric motorcycle.
273 motor means the diameter of iron ring of rotor is 273mm, for all 273 motor, e.g. 13inch,14inch,16inch & 17inch 273 hub motor etc., the configuration & performance is the same as 10inch 205 Hub Motor.
There is only one width of the wheel, 13X3.5inch, which could match with 130/60-13 Moped Tire.
There are many options for the power, from 2000W-8000W.
Table of contents
1. Comparing wheel hub motor with gear differential motor
2. QS Motor notice(Producing time/Warranty/Package/Certidication etc.)
3. QS Motor 13inch 2000-8000W 273 Brushless DC Electric Dual shaft Detachable Scooter Hub Motor List
4. Products description(SPEC, appearance, drawing)
5. Buying guides(How to find a suitable motor)
1. Comparing Wheel Hub Motor with Gear Differential Motor
1). Simplify to make a electric-car. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch are no need. Which save space.
2). It could be installed in wheels, and easy to be hybrid car.
3). Easily to make 4-wheel drive, which could spot turn.
4). Support regenerative braking
5). High efficiency: 85~92%
2. QS Motor Notice Before Order (Producing time/Warranty/Package/Certidication etc.)
Pls. click below hyperlink of picture.
3.QS Motor 13inch 2000-8000W 273 Brushless DC Electric Dual Shaft Detachable Scooter Hub Motor List
There are many options for the power, refer to below list.
PS. 1. Above quotation base on 13X3.5inch wheel.
2. For 273 motor, the voltage is 48V~144V.
3. Above configuration is suggested for mass production,
for EV enthusiast, V2 & V3 motor could be over-voltaged to gain more speed/performance (customizable).
4. There are more powerful , e.g. 8000W Dual Stator Hub Motor, equal to 16000W rated, which is hand-made, take approx 40-50 business days.
4.Products Description(SPEC Appearance Drawing)
QS Motor Specification (e.g. 8000W 273 50H V3)
Item: QS MOTOR 13inch 8000W 273 50H V3 BLDC Electric Scooter Motorcycle Hub Motor
- Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor In-Wheel Hub Motor With Hall Sensor
- Brand: QS Motor,QSMOTOR
- Motor Design: Double axle with 13inch moped Aluminum rim (integrated)
- Rim size:13×3.5inch, Matching tire 130/60-13.
- Magnet Height: 50mm, 16 pole pairs
- Stator: Aluminmum Core
- Rated Power: 8000W (could be 21000W peak in few seconds)
- Rated Voltage: 96V as default (48V-144V, optional)
- Speed: 120KPH as default (24-120KPH, optional)
- kV: 6.0/9.0/13.0/14.9/18.0/19.4 etc.
- Max Torque: approx 350N.m
- Max Efficiency: 86-91%
- Continuous Battery Current: 104A (96V)
- Peak Battery Current: 210A (96V)
- Suggest Peak Phase Current: 530-660A
- Thermic Probe: KTY83/122 (as default, optional)
- Working Temperature: 70-120℃ , peak 150 ℃
- Brake type: Disc brake, PCD3*80mm-M8, CB 58mm(as default)
- Drop-outs/Rear Fork Width for installation: 200mm
- Dual Hall Set with waterproof connectors
- 16mm² Cross Section of Phase Wire (not include insulation layer)
- Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120 degree
- Waterproof Grade: IP54
- Color: Black (as default), Yellow or White/Luminous (extra $5.0)
- N.W./G.W.: 21.8kg/23.5kgPackage Dimension: 43cm*43cm*34cm/piece
For the max continuous rating power, the data should be tested in lab, which means no further temp rise at the power (e.g. 100 degree inside of motor at the power). Unluckly, all the continuous power rating is not done yet.
Due to our understanding and feedback of customer, for 205 3000W V3 motor, the max continuous power could be 6000W, peak power 12kW (even 18kW). For EV enthusiastic, they could input more power to enjoy the high performance, but the motor might suffer from over heating or even burnt. For EV Manufacture, we should notice the potential performance of motor, and keep some allowance for the whole e-scooter kits. include motor, controller, battery. to get them as stable as possible & decress the repair rate (consider all the usage environment). E.g. 3000W as continuous rating power.
PS. Temp Sensor Options: KTY84/130, KTY83/122, [email protected] NTC(model MF58-103F3950).
QS Motor could work 120 ℃ in half an hour without damage.
Suggestion (Setting of Controller)
When it’s 130 ℃ inside of motor (in 30s), the current should be limited 50%.
When it’s 150 ℃, the controller shut down. When it drop down to 110℃, the controller work again.
More QS Motor Informaiton:
Motor Details, drawing, performance curve/test report are available.
For more information, please feel free to contact with us.
For 13inch 273 Motor, only 13X3.5inch is available, which fit with 130/60-13 Tire.
Generally, it’s Disc Brake, PCD3*80mm.
For samples, “QSMOTOR” logo is laser print on side cover as default.
Meanwhile, the logo could be customized with below essential document.
· Please provide high definition logo in jpg format.
· Brand Letter of Authorization.
· Certificate of Trademark Registration
· Please advise the position & Size of your logo on side cover.
5. How to Find a Suitable Motor
To customized a suitable motor, could you pls. inform below points:
- 1.E-scooter, E-tricycle or E-car, tire model?
- 2.Volt and wattage of motor, Speed(kV), and torque/climb angle ?
- 3.Your vehicle weight and loading weight?
- 4.Lithium or lead-acid Battery?
We could suggest most suitable motor accordingly, thank you for your cooperation.
PS. To calculate the speed, v(km/h)=n(r/min)*2rπ(m)*60/1000,n=load RPM, r=tire radius.
For speed less than 100KPH, consider the Windage Resistance & Rolling resistance.
the load RPM is appr 0.9 * no-load RPM. v(km/h)=0.9*n(r/min)*2rπ(m)*60/1000
For over 100KPH, V=0.85*RPM*2rπ*60/1000
After confirming the motor, we could try to offer suitable motor kits, e.g. Motor Controller, Wheel RIM charger, speedometer, throttle, brake, DC-DC converter, etc.
PS. So far, the battery is not avaiable.
No QS Motor, No Super EVs!