Dashel, A bike helmet like no other
From fashion editors to Instagram influencers, anyone who’s anyone is wearing a Dashel and here’s why…
Fit: It’s hard to get a true sense of it online but being made of carbon fibre, they are sooo light (350g). The lightness alongside the expert engineering makes them extremely comfortable to wear.
Look: The helmet itself is a beautiful piece of design. When I first saw them on display at a bike show, I was amazed at how beautiful they look. And because they are less bulky than most helmets they look better on your head, plain and simple.
Durability: The Dashel helmets will last you decades and will not need to be replaced every 2-5 years like most helmets. This is achieved by using Arpro for the liner, instead of EPS foam. Arpro is a foam that is processed using steam, water and pressure, and at the end of its lifecycle it is 100% recyclable.
About Dashel: Made in Cornwall, each helmet takes about 2 days to make. Founder, London lady Catherine Beresford had a vision to bring a bike helmet, like no other, to the market and has done just that. Well done, Catherine!
- Carbon fibre shell
- Slim, multi-impact foam liner that doesn’t degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp – no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of pads are supplied with each helmet, to allow you to tailor the fit to your exact shape
- Leather carrying loop
- 5 air vents
- Sold packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack
- Certified CE EN1078 the European Standard
- Weight: 350g
- Made in the UK
Shop the full range Dashel @ Cyclechic