Training When Sick, Weight Gain to Build Power, Anemia and much more – Ask a Cycling Coach 232
Training while sick, gaining weight to increase power, how to modify training for athletes with anemia and much more will be discussed on Episode 232 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to modify training for athletes with anemia
- What indoor workouts suit rollers better than a trainer?
- Healthy eating tips that the coaches use
- Do lighter riders need to put on weight to increase power?
- What do you lose by skipping recovery rides?
- Should you still train when sick?
- How does riding easy on downhills affect normalized power?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]